I dropped the ball! I haven’t posted up anything new to my etsy site in the last few days. But I did sell two things! I think I am overwhelming myself and I feel like I can’t complete anything. There is so much that I want/need to be doing and I feel like I just don’t know where to start! Do you want a list? Maybe that would help me…
1. Finish specs cases for Emma and Sharon.
2. Start a blanket/burpie gift for my girlfriend Kathryn.
3. Go to the ranch and pick olives (sounds fun, huh? but it still makes my list).
4. Go to the bookstore and buy the new Alicia Paulson book. I have to have this!
5. Buy the Anna Marie Horner book, Seams to Me.
6. Start sewing a ton of aprons for the Indie Sacramento show. Please come! It is going to be so much fun!
7. Get my swag together for Indie Sacramento, and mail it.
8. Start another etsy site, I know, I just have to do it! More about that later. (not my stocking)
9. I really want to sew up a plushie doll.
10. Have the girls over for drinks tonight.
Does that sound like enough? Is that everything? Now where do I start, at the beginning! Happy Thanksgiving all!